The Flyboard® Sport is a more accessible version of Flyboard® Pro Series. With this new model, you will benefit from the entirely revisited design of the Pro Series and the many innovations, at a more affordable price. The board is fixed like the Legend Flyboard®. Like all our products, we put special attention to the resistance and strengthening of parts. The Flyboard Sport is lighter, faster, more maneuverable; this new board has it all. Totally revamped in design from the V3 "Legend" Flyboard, the new board is 35% lighter, and uses advanced materials to provide high strength and low water resistance. See the Spec tab below for all the new features.
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than Flyboard®
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- Side nozzles with adjustable angles (5° forward / neutral / 5° backward)
- Side nozzle adjustable rings added for pressure control to adapt to jet-skis' HP
- Tremendously increased efficiency due to smooth inner layering of the Y pipe and nozzles
are required to fit the Flyboard to most makes and models of PWC's. The Quick Connector replaces the PWC stock steering with a Zapata Racing version that allows for quick changes between the normal PWC operation and change over to Flyboarding.