ZR Flyboard Pro Series (SPARK) – Complete Kit
Zapata Racing presents its new PWC connection kit for Sea-Doo Spark: The innovation remains in the super fast installation, without removing the nozzle: you can plug the U Pipe directly into the genuine nozzle, thus you can switch to PWC mode very easily (without quick nozzle). The V4 Flyboard "Pro-Series" is lighter, faster, more maneuverable; this new board has it all. Totally revamped in design from the V3 "Legend" Flyboard, the new board is 30% lighter, and uses advanced materials to provide high strength and low water resistance. See the Spec and Video tab below for all the new features.
Sea Doo Spark connection:
- No adapter needed
- U Pipe connects directly to Original Nozzle
- New futuristic design
- Plastic injection & carbon-fiber
- Lighter construction
- Side nozzles with adjustable angles (5° forward / neutral / 5° backward)
- Safe twisting (independent feet) feature. Different levels of strength of the spring system that adjust how hard or easy it is to twist the board. The board twists independently while engaged and comes back to a neutral position after the twist is completed.
- If the spring system is set on the softest level, the Flyboard will stay loose and will not spring back up to a neutral position.
- The Flyboard can be fully blocked in flat/neutral position for unexperienced users.
- Side nozzle adjustable rings added for pressure control to adapt to jet-skis' HP
- Tremendously increased efficiency due to smooth inner layering of the Y pipe and nozzles