WAIMEA 11’ Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
The Waimea stands out as the “jack of all trades” in the soft top SUP category. Designed for beginner and intermediate paddlers of all sizes, the Waimea’s stiffness is forged by wrapping tow wood stringers into a 100% waterproof thermos molded EPS foam core. Two thickset layers of fiberglass and epoxy seal the board tip to tail which is then wrapped with a durable soft top and IXPE (slick skin) bottom. Coupled with a width of 33 inches and a 5.25 thickness, stability and flotation come effortlessly to the Waimea. The customized shape yields superior glide and tracking making the Waimea the go-to board when enjoying time on the water with friends and family. The Waimea package includes: adjustable paddle, surf leash with ankle strap, and soft roof racks.
- Designed for beginner and intermediate paddlers of all sizes
- Great for recreational use
- Built with stability and easy flotation for a forgiving ride
- Uniquely shaped for better tracking and stability
- Two 5mm wood stingers provide a stiff surface
- Soft-top layer for plush comfort
- Two fiberglass layers and an epoxy seal stretch from tip to tail
- 100% waterproof thermos molded EPS foam core
- IXPE fiberglass bottom provides a slick bottom for a smooth ride
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Length: 11'0", Width: 33", Thickness: 5.25"
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs.