Get on and get going – Wherever you are, the Solowheel is the smallest, greenest, most convenient "People Mover" ever invented. This new gyro stabilized, electric unicycle is more compact and fun to ride than any electric bike!
Externally, the Solowheel consists of a wheel and two foldable foot platforms. Internally, the Solowheel uses gyro sensors, a 1800-Watt motor and a rechargeable a Lithium Manganese battery. All this technology is housed under a durable, yet visually appealing slim case featuring leg pads and a handle for easy carrying.
The Solowheel is easy to learn. With your feet low to the ground and your legs resting against the pads, it makes it easy to steer and balance. Lean forward to go forward and backward when you want to slow down or stop. It stores energy back to the battery when you slow down or go downhill.
The Solowheel is very portable. You can carry it with you: to the store, on an elevator, into your office, onto a bus or into your classroom. Transportation that provides users with an easy, uncomplicated, straightforward ride is the goal of the Solowheel. So get on and get going!
SALE: FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ORDERS UNTIL 12/25/15
- Speed - Up to 10 mph / 16 kph
- Range - Approx. 12 miles / 20 km
- Weight - 26 lbs / 11 kg
- Maximum Load - 250 lbs / 99 kg
- Motor Power - 1800 Watts
- Battery – Sony VC3 LiMn, 196 Wh
- Charger - Custom 1.5A charger, 100-240 VAC
- Tire - 18 inches x 2.5 inches
- Maximum Incline – 20 degrees
- Warranty - Limited 1 year
- Battery Lifetime - Over 1,000 cycles
- Length - 18.0 inches / 45.72 cm
- Width (pedals unfolded) - 14.0 inches / 35.6 cm
- Width (pedals folded) - 6.0 inches / 15.24 cm
- Height - 20.5 inches / 52.07 cm