Get on and get going – Wherever you are, the Solowheel is the smallest, greenest, most convenient "People Mover" ever invented. This new gyro stabilized, electric unicycle is more compact and fun to ride than any electric bike!
Externally, the Solowheel consists of a wheel and two foldable foot platforms. Internally, the Solowheel uses gyro sensors, a 1000-Watt motor and a rechargeable a Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. All this technology is housed under a durable, yet visually appealing slim case featuring leg pads and a handle for easy carrying.
The Solowheel is easy to learn. With your feet low to the ground and your legs resting against the pads, it makes it easy to steer and balance. Lean forward to go forward and backward when you want to slow down or stop. It stores energy back to the battery when you slow down or go downhill.
The Solowheel is very portable. You can carry it with you: to the store, on an elevator, into your office, onto a bus or into your classroom. Transportation that provides users with an easy, uncomplicated, straightforward ride is the goal of the Solowheel. So get on and get going!
SALE: FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ORDERS UNTIL 12/25/15
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs/11 kg
- Unit Size: 18x21x7 in/46x54x18 cm
- Comes With: Battery charger, user manual, instructional DVD and learning band
- Max load: 250 lbs/113 kg
- Tire Size: 16x 2.125 in/40x5.3 cm
- Maximum Speed: 10 mph/16 kph
- Battery Running Time: About 2 hours (depending on speed and riders weight).
- Max. Incline Capability: 15%
- Battery Life: Over 1000 cycles
- Battery: Custom high quality LiFePO4 lithium-iron phosphate 39 volt battery, Manufacturer: A123.
- Full Charge Time: 2 hours
- Charger Input: 100 to 240VAC