Crescent Moon Eva Snowshoes
Eva All-Foam wins 2 GEAR OF THE YEAR awards (Gear Junkie and Men’s Journal)
Eva All-Foam Snowshoes break the mold in every way and makes snowshoeing more accessible, less intimidating and more enjoyable for everyone.
Lightweight, cushioned and comfortable, they’re like a big athletic flip flop for snow. The Eva All-Foam Snowshoe ‘rocks’.
- The flexible rocker design makes it feel more like an athletic shoe than a snowshoe
- Dual Density foam makes it very easy to walk in– it’s the same foam used in your running shoes
- Teardrop shape provides a natural stride without sacrificing flotation and maneuverability.
- Lightweight and cushioned comfort, like walking on the moon. Foam compresses and rebounds with every step and feels weightless
- The foam is an insulator so your feet are warmer
- Hook and loop straps make the binding a breeze to get into and out of.
- Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs provide cat-like traction when you need it.
- Quiet & simple to use.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- Warranty—limited 1 year warranty for material defects. Does not include wear and tear. *Use Eva-All-Foam snowshoes only when there is 6″ of snow, or more. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, pavement, and other non-snow surfaces and is not covered by warranty.